We manufacture extrusion parts by running polymer compound through an extrusion machine and forcing it through a die to deliver the desired cross-section, or shape.
- Our extrusion operations are differentiated by:
- Multiple Methods. Microwave, Liquid (salt bath), and Autoclave cured processes
- Variety of Materials. Silicone, Viton (FKM), EPDM, Neoprene, Polyisoprene, Nitrile, SBR, PVC, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, and others
- Various Dimensions. Up to 13” wide: profiles, rods, cords, shapes, and sheets
- One-Stop-Shop / Secondary Operations. Taping (HATS and PSA), Splicing (Hot, Cold, and Injection), Drilling and Punching, Printing, Private Label Packaging, Embossing, Automated Butyl Insertion
- Custom Tooling. Tooling is custom made in-house with Wire EDM machines to provide a turnkey solution from concept to production parts