UP&R solves challenges for its extrusion customers from part development and manufacture, to polymer selection, and meeting end customer requirements. We manufacture extrusion parts by running polymer compound through an extrusion machine and forcing it through a die to deliver the desired cross-section, or shape.
- Our extrusion operations are differentiated by:
- Multiple Extrusion Lines. UP&R operates three plastic extrusion lines
- Variety of Materials. PVC, polypropylene, polyethylene, vinyl, and others
- Various Dimensions. Up to 4” wide: profiles, rods, cords, and shapes
- Secondary Operations. Taping (HATS and PSA), splicing, drilling and punching, printing, and private label packaging